Warranty coverage only applies to the original purchaser, when purchased from an authorized Tovatec dealer. Proof of Purchase from authorized dealer within the past 12 months must be included with all warranty returns. Please return product to the place of purchase to begin your warranty process.
All Amazon/Ebay orders MUST be returned to Amazon/Ebay and the company or dealer that sold that product must resolve the warranty issue.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Rental or commercial use
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, product modification or neglect,
- Damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Tovatec, including tool marks made by trying to disassemble the lights;
- Products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed (these products are knockoffs being sold in the black market);
- Products not purchased from an Authorized Tovatec Dealer including lights sold on Amazon/Ebay, they MUST be returned to Amazon/Ebay (again, see black market concerns in #4).
- For warranty purposes, please do not install batteries in lights when checking baggage. The airlines do allow it, but additional steps must be taken to protect your Tovatec lights. If you do install the battery in checked baggage, you must put tape on each end of the battery to keep it from being activated.
Please return all lights purchased outside of the United States to the original place of purchase.
Phone: (719) 219-0814 or 800-324-5032