- Volts – 3.7 volts
- Milliamp Hours- 2600 mAh
- Watt hours – 9.62 watt hours
- Safety Control circuit – Yes
- Battery with intact cathode tip protruding 1mm minimum is required to make contact
- Used in – T1000S, T1000V, and ST2000 II
Warning: Always replace batteries in pairs. Always use new batteries. Never mix and match battery types. This can be dangerous with any flashlight. If batteries have different charge levels it causes the more fully charged one to compensate for the less charged. This can lead to overheating, gas release and even explosion. Always use the batteries of the same brand and charge levels. If using non Tovatec batteries they must be to Manufacturer Specifications as listed above for Volts and Milliamp hours. Do not leave battery in light for an extended period of time. Only use the battery type recommended in the instructions. Not using the correct battery will void warranty
- Cannot ship through the post office (PO boxes, APO, or FPO addresses).
- Cannot ship air services (next day air, 2 day air, 3 day air, expedited, express).
- Can only ship ground services within the continental U.S.