The Fusion 260 is a small light with all the big light features.
The big light features include adjustable beam angle 12˚ » 100˚, pressure safety valve, 4 way slide switch and removable head all in a small package with a 260 lumen output.
This light is a great backup or as your companion during the day to poke into holes or under a ledge. The Fusion 260 is a must for any diver.
Accepts either AA alkaline batteries (not included) or lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Only use 2 AA batteries with the extension piece, do NOT use 2 x 14500 batteries with this piece.
- Light meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) FL1 standards
- Use with both lithium-ion and alkaline batteries
- 260 lumen output
- Adjustable 12 degree (narrow beam) to 100 degree beam angle (wide beam)
- 100%, 50%, 30% power level
- Emergency strobe
- Lithium-ion battery
- Battery charger and cable
- Battery extension for alkaline batteries
- Extra O-rings
- Instruction manual
Light Output : 260 lumen
Beam Angle : Adjustable 12 ̊ » 100 ̊
Multi-function : Yes...
100% • 50% • 30% • strobe
Color Temp: 5700-6900K
Weight : 5.2 oz. (without battery)
Size : 5.4” length x 1.1” diameter
Switch : Magnetic slide switch
Depth Rating : 328ft / 100m
Rechargeable Battery : 14500 Li-ion
Burn Time @ 100% : 2h
Optional Battery : 2x AA alkaline
Burn Time @ 100% : 3h 30min